Monday, November 12, 2018

How to Choose a Young Coconut

Pin It Now!


The other day I went to the Asian food store to pick up a couple of cases of young coconuts, and I was so disappointed. 18 coconuts and only 8 of them were good. So sad. I have never had that happen before. Sure, I will always have a couple of coconuts per case that are bad, but never, in  8 years of cracking coconuts, have I ever experienced this.

Well, I guess I will be trying to get back to the store to see what we can do about that, but in the mean time I thought I would make a short little video that might help someone else avoid this problem. In the future, I will probably choose my coconuts individually instead of just taking a random case. It's probably worth sacrificing the 10% off.

No comments:

Post a Comment